ACS Vic is pleased to announce the launch of the Entrepreneurship & Innovation SIG in Victoria. The first inaugural event to launch the SIG will be held on 15th May 2014 with the 2013 Benson Entrepreneur of the Year iAward winner, Leni Mayo, a highly successful and respected serial Entrepreneur as speaker.
The 3 key objectives of the SIG are:
1. Inspire: Increase the interest and knowledge of members towards Entrepreneurship & Innovation
2. Enable: Enable Interested ICT professionals with practical skills for their journey of Entrepreneurship
3. Connect: Expose ACS members to the startup Ecosystem for networking and with the end purpose of increasing technological innovation in Victoria
The SIG is calling for expression of interest as committee members.
Submissions must be limited to a one page Word document and include the following:
1. Short introduction of yourself or Linkedin Profile
2. Reasons for your interest in the SIG
3. What you look forward to contribute to the SIG.
Please forward all expressions to T'arne Whelan at firstname.lastname@example.org
The convenor for this SIG is Josephine Too.