The Search is on for the next big thing in Australian innovation, as the iAwards celebrates its 20th anniversary.
The iAwards 2014 is calling on today's leaders in Australian Information and Communication Technology (ICT), as well as the innovators of tomorrow, to step forward and be recognised.
As the only Australian ICT awards platform that takes its successful nominees from state, to the national and international stage, winners of the iAwards 2014 will have the opportunity to compete with businesses from across Asia Pacific at the 2014 APICTA Awards (Asia Pacific ICT Awards).
Australia's best and brightest can enter via the iAwards Portal before nominations close 28 April 2014.
Categories for the 2014 iAwards span a number of industries and initiatives, and include:
Development: Research & Development, New Product and Tools
· Industry: Industrial, Financial and Resources
· Pioneer: Pearcey Medal and Hall of Fame, Benson Entrepreneur Award, Victorian Government Inspiration iAward and the Start-Up Award
· Professional: CIO of the Year, ICT Professional of the Year, ICT Woman of the Year and ICT Educator of the Year
· Service: Consumer, Education, Government and Health
· Society: Community, Regional and Sustainability
· Students: Secondary, Tertiary and Tertiary Postgraduate
The State iAwards will take place across June and July 2014, with the National iAwards and gala dinner taking place Friday, 29 August 2014.