The ICT industry Australia is at a crucial moment in its evolution. Digitisation - the mass adoption of connected digital technologies and applications by consumers, enterprises, and governments - is already demonstrating its power as an engine for industry growth as well as massive socioeconomic benefits.
Scheduled for March 13 & 14 2014, Connect is Australia’s newest ICT tradeshow, with a dedicated focus on these emerging digital technologies.
The event features:
- Six strategic business conferences
- Dedicated Technology Pavilions for - Digital Healthcare, Enterprise
- Mobility, Digital Government, Cyber-security, M2M & Internet of Things
- Connected Home & Connected Play Zones showcasing the latest devices, gadgets, networking and storage solution
- FREE educational seminars for exhibition visitors
Connect is for:
- Business and ICT leaders searching for ways that connected digital technologies can improve the way we work; and to learn how consumer tech is rapidly being adopted into the business world.
- Tech-savvy early adopter business people – who understand the blurring of the line between work-home life and are interested in using connected digital technologies to make them more efficient and productive.
- Solution providers to demonstrate the potential of new connected digital technologies.
- Operators, mobile device and CE manufacturers, app developers and system integrators that are working together to make the Connected Home a reality
For more information and for registration options, please click here.