ACS YOUNG ICT PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR 2013
Nominations are now open for this prestigious award for 2013
We are inviting our Professional Partners and members to nominate one of their young colleagues for the ACS Young ICT Professional of the Year Award for 2013. This award recognises a young ICT Professional for their initiative and leadership in promoting and serving the ICT community. If they are under 30 years of age, a member of the ACS and you feel they have made a worthwhile contribution to their career through professionalism and enthusiasm, nominate them today.
The award will be presented at the ACS Fellows Lunch at The Brisbane Club, 241 Adelaide Street, Brisbane on 22 November 2013.
Intending nominees should note the following conditions of entry:
- Nomination is free
- The nominee must be a member of the ACS
- The nominee must be under the age of 30 as at the 18th October 2013
- Self nomination is acceptable or can be made by another party
- The answer to each question in the nomination form must not be more than 150 words
- No more than three letters of recommendation may be included
- The award will be presented at the discretion of the judges, based on the submissions received.
- Finalists may be asked to attend an interview with the judges in Brisbane or a phone interview for applicants in regional areas
In the first instance if you are interested in more information please contact: