According to Nielsen 2010 Social Media Report, more than 9 million Australians now interact via social networks – so how can you use this to the advance of your career and a recent US study suggests that 83% of prospective employers will Google your name before they hire you. What will they find?
- Hidden job market strategies
- Networking, volunteering and using associations as part of your job search strategy
- How to network online effectively using Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook
- Developing, marketing and protecting your online brand and reputation
- Social networking etiquette
- Linking your offline networking with online networking
- Bring your laptop or smart phone to start enhancing your online brand in this interactive session.
|Date: ||Thursday 24 October|
|Time: ||6:00pm until 9:00pm|
|Venue: ||Telstra Conference Room |
Conference Room 1
Level 1, 242 Exhibition St
For further information and to register please click here