Driving Payments Innovation
9 -10 October 2013, Hilton Sydney
Australia’s Leading Payments Innovation Conference
ACS is proud to be Supporting Association of Future of Payments 2013.
As part of the CeBIT Global conferences series, Future of Payments Conference in 2013 is a dedicated exhibition and conference designed to address the evolving payments landscape to enable organisations to adapt and integrate new technologies into their current systems.
This leading event will focus on real-time payments, payments security, collaboration between start-ups and incumbent players, virtual currencies, mobile payments, virtual wallets, merchant acceptance of new payments and more…
Future of Payments Conference will showcase how organisations are harnessing transformative payments technologies to deliver innovation at their organisations.
- Chris Skinner, Chairman, The Financial Services Club, Owner, Balatro (UK)
- Bruce Mansfield, Chief Executive Officer, EFTPOS Australia
- Nick Aronson, GM, Transaction Banking, Institutional Banking & Markets, CBA
- Peter Cooper, Group Information Risk Manager, Woolworths
- Vipin Kalra, Country Manager Australia, VISA