The Oceania CACS 2013 is coming along well with a great speaking and networking/social programme established.
Early bird registration closes Monday 15 July 2013 and discount member rates are available to all ISACA and Australian Computer Society members.
Online registration is open http://www.oceaniacacs2013.org/registration.html and the full program is available to download or view at http://www.oceaniacacs2013.org/schedule.html including links to abstracts.
Conference highlights include:
• 40+ presenters in three separate streams focusing on Audit, Governance, Security over three days
• Highly respected speakers from Australia, New Zealand, UAE, and the US
• Opening remarks from Australian Adventurer, Duncan Chessell
• A CIO panel featuring: Andrew Mills, CIO at the Government of South Australia, and Hugh Banister, CIO at Santos
• Delegates from government and corporate organisations across the Oceania region, providing a range of opportunities to discuss current challenges and network with industry professionals
• Post-conference workshops that allow attendees to dive deeper into key focus areas and topics
Keynote presentations include:
• Phil Kernick, Chief Technology Officer, Co-founder, CQR Consulting Pty Ltd: Information Security Anthropology
• Randall Trzeciak, Senior Technical Staff Member, Software Engineering Institute’s (SEI) CERT Program: The Insider Threat: Lessons Learned from Actual Attacks
• Dr Alice Hutchings, Senior Research Analyst, Transnational & Organised Crime Program, Australian Institute of Criminology: Cloud Computing for Small Business
• Robert E. Stroud CGEIT CRISC, Vice President, Innovation and Strategy, CA Technologies: The simplification of Governance – COBIT 5
Full registration includes the Welcome Reception Sunday 22 September and Conference Dinner Tuesday 24 September. An optional dinner will be held at the National Wine Centre of Australia Monday 23 September. Tickets are only $125 and it promises to be a great evening.