Students and staff of Victoria University and University of Ballarat would sincerely like to thank and acknowledge the time, effort and generosity of spirit made by ACS members:-
- Jason Ayres (Accentrue Australia)
- Greg Bromage (Enigma IT Solutions)
- Charlie De Brincat (Victorian Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages)
- Krupal Gandhi (Murdoch Childrens Research Institute) and
- David Wood (Prince 2 Practitioner, PMP)
in assisting their students in a recent assessment task. These members made themselves available to be interviewed by IT student teams on the relevance of the ACS Code of Professional Conduct and its application in facing problems and tackling privacy, security and ethical issues in the workplace. The teams comprised students from both universities.
The importance of the lessons learnt during the interviews cannot be overstated and these were passed onto their classmates through presentations made at a joint University event on the 15 May.