This interactive workshop will cover:
- The psychological principles behind behavioural interviewing
- Understanding the star principle
- Rating/weighting of behavioural answers
- Questions to ask and not to ask
- Developing effective behavioural answers
- Mock interview demonstration, analysis and practice
*Please note this is a practical session so please bring along your resume, covering letter, a pen and a job ad that is of interest to you to ensure you get the most out of the session
Date: Thursday 11 July 2013
Time: 5:30pm for a 6:00pm start. This session should run for approximately 3 hours.
Venue: Telstra Conference Room 1 - Level 1, 242 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC
Fee: ACS Members - $20 and Non-members $30
For more information and to register, please click here.