Iqnite 2013 Australia will be held from October 14 - 15 at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition centre.
Over 200 software testing professionals and vendors gather at iqnite Australia to share information regarding the latest industry trends and more. The conference is now considered the biggest and best forum for the Australian and New Zealand region in terms of software quality management, testing and process optimisation.
Iqnite Australia 2013 are seeking presentations from people working in software testing, business analysis, project management, performance and operations management, and portfolio management on the following topics:
- Experience reports in testing mobile applications
- Innovations in software testing efficiency
- The role software testing in enabling continuous delivery
- Early lifecycle testing as a speed and quality booster
- Efficiency in test environment management, on the ground, in the cloud
- Next generation test automation: overcoming barriers to test automation success, delivering practical, maintainable benefits
- Experience reports of agile and iterative testing methodologies in practice, with a focus on enabling velocity and sustainable quality
- Efficiency and scalability through offshore, outsourced, crowdsourced and flexible resourcing
- Reporting, transparency and demonstrating value to stakeholders and end users
Call for papers closes 3 June 2013
Please note: ACS are a supporting organisation and members receive 15% discount off registration fees (not in conjunction with any other discounts offered)