Change is a constant in business. Whether the change is externally driven or the result of internal decision making, there is often resistance to change.
How can you minimise or even eliminate resistance to change and get on with the job?
Understanding change and the unconscious brain responses to change is an...
- Find out latest thinking about change and the brain (Neuroscience)
- Identify the factors that create resistance to change
- Understand how emotions drive behaviour and can influence the effectiveness of change
- Better understand your own and others emotional responses to change
- Learn techniques to effectively manage your own and others change responses
So you can….
- Better understand own and others behaviour in times of change
- Effectively plan for change to fast track to great outcomes whilst mitigating resistance
- Be more effective in supporting others through change
- Draw on a bigger tool kit when implementing change
- Overcome change fatigue and be excited about what can be accomplished
- Team Leaders and Managers wanting to better support their teams through change
- Change agents wanting to understand and influence the mindset of those facing change.
- This course will be held from 4:30pm for a 5pm start until 8pm on Thursday 13 June.
Facilitated by Jennie Hill, Principal, Sharp Pencils.
Date: Tuesday 26 November
Time: 6:00PM until 8:30PM
Venue: ACS Pearcey Room, Level 2 120 Clarendon Street, Southbank
Cost: ACS Members - $330
Non-Members - $430
For more information and to register, please click here.