ISACA Melbourne Chapter invites you to a FREE Information Session on ISACA's Membership and professional certifications (CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC).
The types of membership available are:
- Professional Membership
- Student Membership
- Academic Membership
Explore and learn more about ISACA, and the following certifications, and how to obtain these accreditations which are adopted worldwide with wide appeal to Information Security practitioners:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM);
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT); and
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC).
Get recognised as an expert in your profession. With a globally recognised ISACA certification, you hold the power to move ahead in your career, increase your earning potential, enhance your credibility and prove to employers that you have what it takes to add value to their enterprise.
ISACA certifications are globally accepted and recognised. Certification proves to employers that you have what it takes to add value to their enterprise. In fact, many organisations and governmental agencies around the world require or recognise ISACAs certifications. Independent studies consistently rate ISACAs designations among the highest paying IT and impactful certifications that an IT professional can earn.
Earning and maintaining an ISACA certification:
- Boosts your earning potential
- Counts in the hiring process
- Enhances your professional credibility and recognition.
- Get started today by attending this session.
Venue: ICAA, Level 3, 600 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000
Date: Monday, 20 May 2013
Time: Registration from 4:45pm for a 5:00pm start - Concludes at 6:00pm
Cost: Registration for this event is FREE.
Click here to register online.