As Australia’s premier technology awards program, the iAwards boasts the most comprehensive array of awards recognising the achievements and contributions that ICT makes across all facets of the Australian economy.
Have you developed an innovative product or service...
- Which adds up for the finance industry?
- Which can help drive the future of education?
- Which might make a difference to the environment?
- Which could have a positive impact on the community?
- Which can improve the health of Australians?
Then, you should consider entering the 2013 iAwards!
The iAwards program has a wide variety of different categories, divided into 7 different domains – Development, Industry, Service, Society, Student, Professional and Pioneer… so there’s bound to be an iAwards category that suits you.
From Health and Education to Resources and Mining, from Finance and Government to the CIOs and ICT Professionals who lead the way - the 2013 iAwards program will showcase the ways in which ICT adds value and drives productivity and innovation in Australia.
Amongst the new categories which have been added to the 2013 iAwards program are Community and Consumer, as well as Regional and Resources which aim to recognise the ICT innovators who are making their mark in the regional and rural areas.
2013 iAwards Key Dates
- Call for Entries Close - 15 March 2013
- State iAwards Winners Presentations - 1 to 20 June 2013
- National Phase 2 onsite judging - 5 & 6 August 2013 - Melbourne
- 2013 iAwards Main Events including Gala Dinner & 8 August 2013 – Crown, Melbourne Innovation Showcase
Visit www.iawards.com.au or call 1300 665 145 to enter today and to find out more about the domains and categories.