Do you understand the value of networking? Have you been told that you need to build a network but don’t know how? Perhaps you have been to networking events and come away feeling frustrated with the result?
Networking is a professional skill. Once you’ve understood the purpose and value of networking, the next step is to understand the fundamentals. Putting the fundamentals into practise involves more than connecting on Linked In or swapping business cards at an event. The fundamentals aren’t hard – you just need a goal and a strategy.
This workshop is an opportunity to...
- Explore what networking is
- Identify who should be in your network
- Examine your current network and identify areas for growth
- Understand how to develop and maintain your network
- Add tools and strategies to your networking toolkit
- Practise face to face networking techniques
So you can….
- Build your networking skills
- Expand your circle of influence
- Access new and different opportunities, work or social
- Feel more confident and successful when networking
Target Audience: Individuals wanting to broaden their skills and knowledge or networking professionals looking for ways to access the “hidden” employment market.
This course will be held from 8:30am for a 9am start until 1pm on Tuesday 5 March.
Cost: ACS Members - $320
Non-Members - $420
For more information and to register please click here.