The ACS Queensland Branch represents the interests of members and ICT professionals throughout the state. The branch is governed by an elected Executive Committee with services supported by a Brisbane-based state office.
Professional development and networking events hosted by the ACS Queensland Branch include:
- Major events, such as the Annual Industry Lunch co-hosted with AIIA
- Themed symposiums and conferences
- Education Across the Nation presentations and events
- Special Interest Groups presentations and events
- Regional Chapter presentations and events
- Qld Branch Member Forums
The ACS is a not-for-profit professional association and we thank our corporate sponsors for their continued support.
Please contact the State Manager if you have any feedback or comments regarding ACS Queensland initiatives.