The ACS Queensland Branch represents the interests of members and ICT professionals throughout the state. The branch is governed by an elected Executive Committee with services supported by a Brisbane-based state office.
Professional development and networking events hosted by the ACS Queensland Branch include:
- Major events, such as the Annual Industry Lunch co-hosted with AIIA
- Themed symposiums and conferences
- Education Across the Nation presentations and events
- Special Interest Groups presentations and events
- Regional Chapter presentations and events
- Qld Branch Member Forums
The ACS is a not for profit industry association and we thank our corporate sponsors for their continued support.
Please contact the State Manager if you have any feedback or comments regarding ACS Queensland initiatives.