The ACS can help launch your brilliant career.
We support student members by opening doorways to greater opportunities and rewards throughout the lifespan of your career. It's our vision to see ACS student members become the next global leaders in ICT. Download our student flyer, click here.
ACS student membership includes:
- Connection to the largest network of ICT professionals in Australia
- Access to a digital magazine subscription for the PC & Tech Authority and Atomic brands
- A bi-monthly digital subscription to the ACS' flagship publication: Information Age
- Access to over 600 professional development and networking events each year
- ACS member rewards including discounted IT products and services and excusive travel deals
- MySFIA online self-assessment tool to determine your skills profile and map your career pathway
- Access to a library of professional skills courses to fast-track your career
- Further study options including ACS short courses, professional accreditation programs and post-graduate qualifications
- Access to the ACS job board for the latest ICT job opportunities.
At the ACS we help students make the connections, learn the skills and get the qualifications needed to realise your potential.
ACS membership connects you to a wide network of 21,000 ICT professionals offering collaboration opportunities, career support, industry insights and the potential to meet your next employer.
The ACS is passionate about equipping members with new skills to keep up with rapid technological change. We provide career development opportunities for people at every stage of thier ICT career. Choose from a diverse range of seminars, workshops, online courses, conferences and events to inspire your career success.
For more details about ACS professional development options, click here.
Stand out from your peers
Belonging to a professional body demonstrates a dedicated commitment to your profession and a willingness to undertake lifelong learning to achieve your career goals. Investing in education for the future and continually moving forward is the single greatest differentiator for people in the competitive job market. This is an appealing attitiude to potential employers.
"When you belong to the ACS, you're part of a dynamic community of thousands of talented ICT professionals. The people you meet and the knowledge you discover can really take your career to the next level." - Fiona Teakle
To be eligible for ACS student membership, you must be enroled in a full-time course of study at a recognised institution.
Student membership is $68.20 (inc GST) per annum.