Accredited Courses & Jobs
The ACS performs an important role in assuring the continuing high quality of education for the ICT profession in Australia. To ensure courses contain the requirements of the ICT profession for initial professional practice, ACS provides an accreditation program. The ACS has accredited over 950 education programs.
School Leavers and International Students
If you are a school leaver or international student considering studies in Australia, review the ACS accredited courses to ensure your course of study is reflective of contemporary ICT practice.
Education Institutions Delivering ICT Qualifications
For Universities and TAFE colleges delivering degrees and other eligible programs, applicable accreditation documentation for review are:
- ACS Accreditation – Document 1 Administrative Guidelines 13 Jan 2014
- ACS Accreditation – Document 2 Application Guidelines 28 March 2014
- ACS Accreditation – Document 3 Guidelines for Submission 28 March 2014
- The ACS ICT Profession Body of Knowledge 23 Sept 2013
- ACS Accreditation Submission Forms 3 Feb 2014
- ACS Accreditation Fees 2013
- Conditions of Accreditation
For further information, please contact ACS via email@example.com or 02 9299 3666.
The ACS can help you open the door to new job opportunities and boosts your credibility in the global job market. Visit our job board to see current vacancies in the industry.